Lori, I love my corny easter pic. Ok so it was free at Price walmart and the bunny was kinda creepy but my kids look cut right! Abby was posing so cute with her hands folded on her lap! You got to love Price.
You are right your kids are cute but I see that Kye inhareted (I don't know how to spell that and Jeff isn't here to ask how)your smile from you when you were a kid. I know there is video of you smiling exactally like him in that picture. I love it!
1 comment:
You are right your kids are cute but I see that Kye inhareted (I don't know how to spell that and Jeff isn't here to ask how)your smile from you when you were a kid. I know there is video of you smiling exactally like him in that picture. I love it!
Post a Comment