Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Counting our blessings!
We have had an amazing month!! First Sam got a wonderful new job, we couldn't have asked for a better company. Then as we prayed about the job and asked for a few extra details to work out we got a phone call saying our prayers were answered Mt. Pleasant it is!! We were excited and couldn't wait to tell everyone but as Sam was telling Dottie we got the news Grandma Nina had fallen. I was upset and thought there was no way I could leave her now, but as the week progressed Grandma seems to be getting better each day(last time I stayed the night she got up on her own and got to the bathroom just fine). Meanwhile Sam had started to fret about his tuck and how we could afford to fix it before the 7th and one more prayer answered! Sam received a phone call from a friend who wanted the truck(as is). With the $$ we received from the truck Sam was able to get a newer truck by chance. He sold the truck on Friday and this truck was placed on the lot Monday morning! We bought just in time Monday evening, as we were singing the paperwork a man walked in and said I'm ready to test drive that truck. He had been looking at it but was told he couldn't dive it until it was on the lot. The man was called Monday morning but didn't make time to come test drive it until 5 min before closing(he wanted it for his teen son). The fact we were able to buy it before he made it back was amazing everything just worked out somehow?? Well we know how. Now with car seats strapped in to the new truck we headed to Mt. Pleasant. We drove around for hours no rent signs to be found we asked a Real Estate Agent and nope nothing for rent! Just as we were about to give up and drive to Ephraim we drove by an apartment building. I looked up and saw an open window with a blank wall behind it and yelled STOP! We knocked on all doors in the building to try and find the owner but no help. I said a quick prayer and we headed to the real estate agency again to see what they had to say. The man there said "I have no idea but lets find out, I'll call Mindy she knows everyone." Well thanks Mindy! We found the man we needed. He knew one of Sam's ex-bosses(hard hat) who he called and Paul(ex-boss) raved about Sam. Meanwhile we had gone to check out the apartment and the kids loved it as did I. By the time we returned to Mark(our landlord) he had talked to Paul(ex-boss) and wrote up the contract for us right there! He had 3 other people lined up for this place but said we fit the bill. So there we go 4 huge blessings in 3 weeks we are so humbled and grateful to fill the love of our heavenly father so strongly! Sam's Uncle Rich called and said I have to tell Grandma Nina or he will! So I'm asking for one more blessing I hope that's not to selfish?! Sending my love hope all is well with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go guys! You deserve all the good things in life!
Post a Comment