Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ellie Sue Grimes

Life has been crazy I'm sorry haven't posted. Ellie Sue is 1 week old. She was born Sunday Janury 25th at 10:30 pm. She was 8lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long. I don't have much free time so this will be quick and I'll post her at home photos as soon as I can. Some of you may have seen these already. Between Facebook, Myspace and my Blog I tend to get redundant sorry.



Mom and Sue helping me count my contractions. My nurse was so sweet I loved her she treated me like I was her only patient (I was one of 6). Ellie Sue finally here it only took us 2 days to find a name that fit! Look at that mouth I wonder were that came from? I love the photos of my babies were you can see Sam's hands. He can't wait to touch them. I have no idea were she came from all 8lbs 4oz of her?? I was sure she was going to be like 6lbs. Daddy kissed her all the way from the warmer to me. She is lucky this is the only baby that gets kisses from a clean shaven Daddy. Now that's Love at first sight!!! Abby wasn't to happy about being woke up and hauled out to meet her new sister. Kye wasn't either. Ellie Sue only 9hrs old! They were a lot happier to see her the next day! I love Sam he is the sweetest Dad ever! I just love this photo. Mommy and Ellie on our way home:)
To be continued....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, congratulations. I love the name Ellie. Good luck adjusting to 3, I can only imagine it will be a little crazy. I was home for 6 hours by myself with 2 and thought I was going to loose my mind :-)

Amy said...

Congratulations! She is completely adorable, and Ellie is a very sweet name.