Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SPRING!!!

It's Spring even if the snow doesn't want to agree, IT IS SPRING!!!

I know this because it's spring break. A week without school the highlight of most of my life.
This Spring break my adorable babies are hanging out with their Grandma.

This means;
1. I got to sleep in.
2. Woke up and watched what I want on TV(witch turned out to be nothing).
3. I took a LONG shower with no interruptions.
4. I got to shaved my legs and didn't have to maneuver around a slippery child who thinks "it's her turn to have the bath tub now!!"
5. Painted my Fingers and Toes :) while talking on the phone for as long as I wanted to my big sissy.
6. Got a deep tissue massage (thanks Randi)
7. Listened to Country Music LOUD and broke into line dancing while I cooked my grilled cheese on JalapeƱo bread with the crust on!
8. Hung out with my Man :)
9. Went shopping and had dinner with my besty (love you Katie)
10. Ended with an awesome night at the ranch where I found a new level of JOY( thanks Kris and Em)
Basically I'm Trin and that feels so good.


This time of year I tend to look back on the darkness of Winter in comparison to the light and promise of Spring. Winter/Spring has brought a lot of changes but I noticed for every bad there is a good. For example Lori leaving for another adventure in New Hampshire(2,440miles away) and Stacy moving to Heber to capture her dreams (only 36miles away). Lynsie & Alan moving to Germany(?miles away google maps says"unknown error occurred)and Bella moving to Provo for school(9miles away). My car being broken and having to drive to Emery County to fix it and spending time in my home town feeling connected to my roots and getting to see my Mama and my Dottie (I love these two women so much God knew what he was doing when he gave me my Moms).

Snow falling on my beautiful new blossoms seeing my girls in there snow gear.

My Blossoms got bit by the cold but are still beautiful!

The horrible thorns through out my house and the pretty green and yellow ground covering in my front yard.(They are flowering weeds before they are thorns)

As spring arrives I am full of hope for the summer. The joys of longer days full of family and fun. I can't wait to have family over in my back yard for a BBQ. I'm sure there will be more posts about my yard as I figure out this wonderland the Hewetts left for us!

As I have said the best part of Spring is being outside and I am now officially a soccer mom! Malachi is on the Blizzards and Abby is a Pixy. Abby's first game she got out there and ran after the ball and ended up with a bloody nose now she is more cautious. Kye is very good at listing to his coach when his coach tells him where to be he goes there. It's so fun I love going to game! So bottom line, life is good. The end :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love this and I Love all of you as well.

Anonymous said...

I love that you're blogging again. Keep it up, especially since I'll be far far away soon. Glad you got some time to yourself over Spring Break!

Janet said...

Love your blog. Your so positive and happy. Thank you for sharing.